- Load-in is at 11am on December 2, 2017; all vendors should be set up no later than 11:45am.
- Enter on the Douglas St. side of Link Centre; look for Vendor Load In signage
- Tables will be provided by Link Centre. If you have any special needs or requests, please note this information on your application in the space provided.
- Your signage should fit WITHIN your 4ft or 8ft table space.
- Link Centre Table additions: Your product may be accompanied with a small table tent no larger than 8×11.5. All items should be priced with tag or sticker, and include applicable sales tax.
- Vendors are responsible for sales transactions (cash and cards). If you need help with setting yourself up to receive credit/debit card payments, let us know! Please bring appropriate cash/change.
- Vendors must provide their own table covering and display elements (if applicable).
- Products not listed on your application will not be allowed.
- Vendors must monitor their own tables at all times.
- No electricity access at tables.
- No wall-hanging access.
- If you have special needs not addressed here, please send questions to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Accepted vendors will be notified by email on November 6, 2017. Once notified of acceptance, you will receive instructions for how to either 1) pay online, or 2) pay in person at the Link Centre Main Office. All vendors accepted to the Holiday Market must confirm participation and submit fees no later than November 13, 2017.
If you have photos of your products, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.